The Ortocanis Knee Brace is a revolutionary product designed to help dogs with ACL, knee cap dislocation, and arthritis. It reduces pain and inflammation, improves balance, and increases stability. This knee brace is available in 8 sizes for left or right leg, ensuring a perfect fit for every dog.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Improves balance among muscle groups
- Increases stability, preventing the injury from turning into a more serious condition
- Helps dogs with limping and joint pain for an improved quality of life
To use the Ortocanis Knee Brace, follow these simple instructions:
- Pull up the knee brace on the dog’s leg until it covers the knee area.
- Place the fastening strap of the brace under the abdomen and over the back.
- Fasten the Velcro on the outside, ensuring a secure fit.
- Be careful not to injure the dog when placing the brace, and apply force while still respecting the natural position of the knee.
When choosing the size, measure the upper circumference (A) of the highest part of the leg. Wrap a measuring tape around the thigh above the knee and near the groin. Refer to the table below to find the size that corresponds to the measurement. If in doubt between two sizes, select the smaller one.
|Size||Tight Contour (cm)||Tight Contour (inches)|
|Mini||16 – 18||6.3” – 7”|
|XXXS||18 – 21||7” – 8.25”|
|XXS||21 – 24||8.25” – 9.44”|
|XS||24 – 27||9.44” – 10.60”|
|S||27 – 31||10.60” – 12.20”|
|M||31 – 35||12.20” – 13.77”|
|L||35 – 40||13.77” – 15.74”|
|XL||40 – 44||15.74” – 16.32”|